05 Apr Win A Trip For Two To Portugal!
Win A Trip For Two To Portugal!
The Cape Breton Regional Chamber of Commerce will be selling tickets on a trip for two to Portugal with their upcoming Chamber Travel Group departing on October 22, and returning November 2, 2019. If you are already signed up for the trip to Portugal you can still purchase tickets. Should you be the winner you will receive a full refund for the current amount paid for your trip (including deposit).
Tickets can be purchased at the Chamber Office located at 275 Charlotte St., at all upcoming Chamber events or by contacting Melissa Vickers at 902-564-6453 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets will be sold at $20 each and 2500 tickets will be printed.
The draw will be held on Thursday, June 27, 2019, or sooner if all tickets have been sold and approval is granted by Service Nova Scotia Alcohol, Gaming and Fuel Tobacco. This draw will be held at the office of the Cape Breton Regional Chamber of Commerce, 275 Charlotte St. Sydney, NS, B1P 6G9. Sales cut off will be Wednesday, June 26, at 4:00 pm.
- The draws will be made under the supervision of at least one executive member of the Cape Breton Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Following the draw winners will be announced on the Cape Breton Regional Chamber of Commerce social media pages, www.cbregionalchamber.ca.
- The winner will be notified by phone.
- Tickets will not be sold to persons under the age of 18. Ticket sellers will advise adult ticket buyers not to write the name of a person under 18 years of age on the ticket.
- Only one method of payment will be accepted per order.
- Tickets will be sold and advertised within the Cape Breton Regional Municipality however this does not exclude people coming into the province to purchase tickets.
- Tickets cannot be refunded.
- The winner has 72 hours from the draw date to claim their prize. If the winner cannot be located after this period another draw will take place on Monday, July 2 at 12:00 pm at the office of the Cape Breton Regional Chamber of Commerce, 275 Charlotte St. Sydney, NS.
- If a winning ticket has more than one name on it, the licensee will award the prize to the first name on the ticket. The Licensee and Service Nova Scotia, Alcohol, Gaming and Fuel Tobacco are not responsible for resolving any disputes which may arise from the different individuals.
- Members of the Cape Breton Regional Chamber of Commerce are permitted to purchase tickets. The staff of the Cape Breton Regional Chamber of Commerce will be prohibited from purchasing tickets.
- The winner can gift the prize to another individual but must notify the Cape Breton Regional Chamber of Commerce of this decision by July 5, 2019
- Trip for 2 to Portugal with the Chamber travel group departing on Oct. 22, 2019. The restrictions are laid out by the Travel Agency (i.e. dates of travel, time frame, value) must be ensued and awarded as is. No cash value option.
- Departing: October 22, 2019 – departing from Sydney, Nova Scotia (no other location for departure)
- Returning: November 1, 2019
- Valued at: $7280 (price is based on twin sharing room and departing from Sydney, Nova Scotia)
- Accommodations: Shared room, 4 – Star Hotels
- Jeronimos Monastery Church
- National Museum of Coaches
- Liqueur Tasting
- Cork factory
- Wine Tasting of 3 wines at Herdade do Esporao
- Wine Tasting of 3 wines at JM da Fonseca
- International airfare from Sydney Nova Scotia included with all taxes. Other select departure locations can be arranged.
- All taxes & fuel surcharges included.
- All locally applicable taxes included.
- The winner is responsible for having their own passports.
- Prize may be gifted but the Cape Breton Regional Chamber of Commerce must be notified by July 5, 2019.