17 Feb Seeking New Board Members
Call for Nominations
The Cape Breton Regional Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors is seeking nominations from our membership to serve on the Chamber Board of Directors for a two-year term, commencing early Spring 2019. To be eligible for election, you must own, operate, or be an employee of a Chamber member business or organization. To apply for a Chamber Director position, please complete the application form and email it to email@example.com no later than March 8th, 2019.
If elected as a Chamber Director you will commit to:
- Attending monthly board meetings and council meetings regularly, serve on committees of the Board and contribute to advance the Chamber and the strategic plan of the organization
- Remaining informed about the activities of the Chamber and the community and the general trends business within the region
- Contributing to discussion and decision making on issues and affairs of the Chamber board
- A modest financial commitment, including expenses for regular attendance at Chamber functions, which include breakfasts, luncheons and special events
- Being informed of the services provided by the Chamber and publicly supporting and promoting them
- Fostering a positive working relationship with other Board members and the Chamber staff
If you are able to commit to the above, please fill out the form here.